Why are your prices not on your web site?
– we offer four different print options as well as embroidery and prices will vary enormously according to the process used and number of garments. We are always happy to quote via email, phone or in person at either premises.
How long does an order take?
– laser prints and colour cuts usually take a few days and can sometimes be done same day. Please phone first if you need something urgently. Other processes usually take around one to two weeks but can often be ready earlier if you need them
How do you need my design?
– we are happy to do basic design work for you. For laser printing and embroidery a jpeg file is usually fine, for other processes please see our more detailed artwork guide.
We will always prepare a proof for you to check before going ahead.
How can I get my design to you?
– either bring it in to us on a USB memory stick or CD. Alternatively if it is less than 6MB you can send it via email. If you have an old photograph or artwork on paper we can scan it.
Can you supply anything from your online catalogue?
– Yes, subject to stock availability. However not all items are suitable for all processes so please contact us for more details and our range of recommended garments.
Can I mix different garments within my order?
– Yes, as long as all the items are having exactly the same print or embroidery you can group everything together up to a maximum of 12 styles and still get the quantity discount.
Can I bring in my own clothing?
– we are happy customize your own garments. Please note though that although there are rarely problems we can never 100% guarantee the results and they are left at your own risk.
What is your minimum order?
– for embroidery it’s six items , for screenprinting in one colour it’s also six but larger quantities are needed for multicolour screenprints. We can produce one offs using our laser print, or colour cut processes.
Once I’ve paid a set up charge how long do you keep this for?
– we guarantee to keep your screens and embroidery jacquards for five years from your most recent order but in practice it is often a lot longer.
Where do I collect my order?
-either from our Bridge Street store or our workshop in Milton. Alternatively we can deliver locally, nationally or overseas at an extra charge.
What are your opening hours?
– Our Bridge Street store is open 9.30 to 5.30 Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm most Sundays and Bank Holidays. We are often open later in the summer but please phone to check if you are making a special journey.
– The Milton workshop is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday only.